Saturday 21 December 2013

Christmassy Snow Balls !

Its been awhile since I last posted.Winter is here and Christmas is around the corner.Hence I am all in celebration mood plus I just Looooooooove Winter and all that Christmassy feel :)
So I am back with my sweet tooth again.Hope you guys like this experiment.






Ingredients :

100 grams of Almonds & Cashew nuts ( chopped )

50 grams of Raisins

50 grams of  Cocoa powder

1-2 tbs of  Coffee powder

60-100 grams of Bournville chocolate or any dark chocolate (finely chopped)

1-2 tsp of  Honey

100 grams of desiccated Coconut  (use the freshly grated one)



Mix all ingredients except for Coconut and Chocolate and work the mixture.Chocolate will go in double boiler to melt .Wash your hand and take a small portion of the mixture and roll  into a ball with help of your palms.Dip this ball into melted chocolate.Leave it for a while to cool down and then roll it in desiccated Coconut and your Snow Ball is ready to be gulped :P .Repeat the steps for rest of the mixture.Make sure your Almonds & Cashew nuts are chopped well else you will struggle like I did while rolling them into proper shapes.Best part , you can save these  for weeks :) .


au revoir !


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Siguiente Anterior Inicio
 
World in my Kitchen Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo